Make your reservation today!
Located adjacent to the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum, this beautiful state-of-the-art facility provides the latest in technological offerings for business meetings, seminars, retreats, receptions and dinners.
The 4,700 square-foot space seats up to 250 people in a lecture setting and up to 170 people in a banquet setting.
Retractable walls allow for versatility of use and a broadcast quality audio/visual system provides a place for live broadcasts of events.
This wonderful new space has a separate entrance off Sixth Street
or can be accessed through the Memorial Museum.
Center for Education & Outreach
- The entire room and the lobby area rental rate is $500.
- If you rent the room during Museum operating hours (9:00-6:00), you can purchase group tickets for your guests to enjoy the Museum.
- If you choose to rent the room after hours and want the Museum open to your guests, the total cost is $800.
- A 20% discount is offered to nonprofit organizations.
- Valet parking is available for inclusion in your event rental for an extra charge.
- Catering Prep Kitchen (included in costs; list of caterers provided at time of booking)
- Room available to be divided for break-out sessions
- Reception area for pre-dinner event
- Access to Museum for group (additional cost)
- Piano entertainment (additional cost)
- Free wireless internet service
The addition of this classroom/meeting space was made possible through the generosity of Chesapeake Energy Corporation and Mr. and Mrs. Aubrey K. McClendon.
Contact Joanne Riley for availability or for more information about your event at the Center for Education & Outreach.
You may reserve the Memorial Museum for a private event after hours for $700. Contact Joanne Riley for availability or more information about Memorial Museum private events.
620 N. Harvey, Oklahoma City | 405.235.3313 888.542.HOPE
©2011 Oklahoma City National Memorial