Currently at the Memorial & Museum
Visit the Memorial & Museum This Labor Day Weekend
There is no better place to bring your friends and family for your last summer holiday weekend than the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the life-changing lessons of resolve at the Memorial Museum.
The Memorial Museum Hours for Labor Day Weekend
- Saturday – 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday – 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Monday – 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
The last ticket is sold daily at 5:00 p.m. Memorial Museum admission is $12.00 for adults and $10.00 for seniors (62+), students (ages 6 – college w/ID) and military (w/ID).
The Outdoor Symbolic Memorial is open all day, every day.
Labor Day Weekend National Park Service Schedule Talks
National Park Service Interpretive Rangers provide scheduled talks daily for visitors to the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial through Sunday, September 2.
Between the Gates of Time
- Saturday – 10:00 a.m., 2:15 p.m., 3:15 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.
- Sunday – 11:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 3:15 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.
620 N. Harvey, Oklahoma City | 405.235.3313 888.542.HOPE
©2011 Oklahoma City National Memorial