Combined Federal Campaign
If you are a member of the United States Armed Forces or an employee of the Federal Government, you may also support the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum by designating your donation to #11611 during the National Combined Federal Campaign. The Memorial is a member of Human Service Charities of America.
The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum does not receive any annual operating funds from the federal, state or local government. Museum admissions, store sales, the OKC Memorial Marathon, earnings from an endowment and private fundraising allow the Memorial and Museum to be self-sustaining.
Since 1999, Federal employee contributions to the Memorial have totaled $398,000 to support our mission of remembrance and education.
The following Federal agencies were housed in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building:
- Army Recruiting Battalion
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF)
- Customs Service
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Defense Investigative Services
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of Labor
- Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- General Accounting Office
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Marine Corps Recruiting Command
- Postal Service
- Secret Service Agency
- Social Security Administration
- Veterans Administration
620 N. Harvey, Oklahoma City | 405.235.3313 888.542.HOPE
©2011 Oklahoma City National Memorial