Archives & Collections
At the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum, the Archives & Collections are comprised of six areas. They are:
1. The history of the site, including the incident
2. The rescue and recovery effort
3. Reactions to the incident
4. Implications and ramifications of the incident
5. The trials and investigation into the crime
6. The memorial process
This portion of the Virtual Archive examines how the Archives & Collections are built and maintained, and several of the more unique pieces are displayed. These pieces are not normally part of the exhibits in the Museum, but are nonetheless important to our work in preserving and protecting the story of the bombing and all of the stories that came out of that tragedy.
For more information on the Archives & Collections, or to take advantage of opportunities for research, please visit the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum or contact us.